On Fri, 2004-06-04 at 19:13, Alan DeKok wrote:
> Zdenek Pizl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >  I am trying to connect our SMC2804WBR wireless routes to the freeradius
> > 1.0.0pre1 (RedHat 9 Linux) and to get connected from WinXP station
> > throuhg 802.1x EAP TLS connection.
>
>   That will work.

Hallo Alan,

 that was quite quick response. I am glad it will work :) anyway it
still does not work, so I cannot be satisfied with it.

> > DEFAULT Pool-Name := "systinetpool"
> >     Fall-Through = yes
>
>   That won't.
>   You can't assign IP addresses for systems which authenticate via EAP.

OK, why radius server shows that error message and how can the station
(supplicant?) get an IP address for its work in this usecase?

Oh, does exist a howto about freeradius configuration and 802.1x
wireless communication? I dont mind the generally known articles,
because it do not describe CONFIGURATION of freeradius in that case.

Thanks a lot, z.p.

--
Zdenek Pizl
Systinet Corporation