On Sat, 2004-06-05 at 17:26, Alan DeKok wrote:
> Zdenek Pizl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > OK, why radius server shows that error message
>
>   Because you told the server to use the ippool module, but didn't
> tell it *which* ippool module to use.  Since the ippool module doesn't
> do EAP, it doesn't know that assigning an IP will be pointless.

ok, i understand it. thx.

> > and how can the station (supplicant?) get an IP address for its work
> > in this usecase?
>
>   DHCP, or a static IP.  You have NO other options.

just to clarify my mind - The SMC Barricade does DHCP server (i think
inside is some type of BSD OS :) but the supplicant does not get an
address.

There is something misconfigured, because RADIUS is printing Login OK,
but station shows message "Cannot log in the network ..." I can't figure
where the error is.

Thank you anyway, Alan, for yout help. z.p.

--
Zdenek Pizl
Systinet Corporation

-