Zdenek Pizl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> OK, why radius server shows that error message

  Because you told the server to use the ippool module, but didn't
tell it *which* ippool module to use.  Since the ippool module doesn't
do EAP, it doesn't know that assigning an IP will be pointless.

> and how can the station (supplicant?) get an IP address for its work
> in this usecase?

  DHCP, or a static IP.  You have NO other options.

> Oh, does exist a howto about freeradius configuration and 802.1x
> wireless communication? I dont mind the generally known articles,
> because it do not describe CONFIGURATION of freeradius in that case.

  They describe how to configure the server.  Some even give sample
configurations.  They don't describe how to configure the server to do
what *you* want, because every site is different.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html