hi

Has anyone here had any experience with the Aironet 1200 / TLS-PEAP / FreeRADIUS combination of hardware/software? For some reason, the

yes. it works.

Aironet is not trying to communicate with FreeRADIUS (radiusd –XX shows no communication attempts). I know this is leaning more towards a Cisco

either your cisco is misconfigured or there is no communication between the both possible: something could be blocking requests (firewall, NAT, etc.)

problem, but I’ve tried posting to several lists and no one seems to know (or cares to respond). If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Below is the debug output from the Cisco AP, and below that is the AP configuration. I would post the FreeRADIUS debug stuff, but there is none (no communication attempts).

if there is not even any "request from bad client", then it has nothing to do with freeradius, as you've already said. freeradius will work and do what you want it do without anything special to be configured in it. just define a user (only User-Password) and a NAS. that's all for freeradius. the rest is out of scope, sorry.

ciao artur