> 1) You're not following my directions.
>      It doesn't matter if you're using MySQL, test it with the "users"
>      file first, to be sure that it works as I described.
>  2) You need to read the debug output of the server.
>     That tells you what's going on, and why.

I don't think so.
I already do this. I try set up files with users files.

username Auth-Type: Reject
It works. Reject username.

username EAP-Type: LEAP
Nothing happens (preffered peap still working).

So i try set this with mysql

insert into radgroupcheck set
groupname='ap',attribute='Auth-Type',op=':=',value='Reject';

it works. group ap is rejecting

insert into radgroupcheck set
groupname='apcka',attribute='EAP-Type',op=':=',value='LEAP';

Nothing happens (preffered peap still working).

Maybe i'm wrong but it seems to me that attribute EAP-Type is ignored or
is replaced by preferred_eap_type.

--
   Bc. Jan 'EIS' Satko       Slovak University of Agriculture
 network & system manager            Tr. A. Hlinku 2