Jan Satko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I don't think so.
> I already do this. I try set up files with users files.

  Which is exactly what I told you not to do.  I even told you why.

contains.

> Maybe i'm wrong but it seems to me that attribute EAP-Type is ignored or
> is replaced by preferred_eap_type.

  Because you didn't do what I said.

  If you had run the server in debugging mode, you would see WHY
setting EAP_Type in the "users" file doesn't work.

  Stop telling me I'm wrong, and follow my suggestions.  I've done it,
it works, and I don't see why you're wasting your time arguing with
me.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html