I know it funny, but this is my case.

I have VPN appliance from snapgear, it use poptop as dialin server and radius as Auth server.

In Linux box, I have freeradius with openldap backend.

[vpnclient] ----> [vpn server] ----> [freeradius+ldap]

When login using PAP, I was able to access internal network (ping, check mail etc), but when using MSCHAPv2 I was able to login but was _not_ able to access internal network.

I've try to change freeradius with WinRadius (freeware on Windows platform). I'm able to login and access network using PAP or MSCHAPv2.
So I guess freeradius was changing the routing somewhere.

Note : Both freeradius and vpn server is in same subnet and in freeradius box, there are no routing, iptables etc.

--

--beast