Alan DeKok wrote:
Beast <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

OK, these was debug log, one for PAP and one for MSCHAPv2.
Once loging in into VPN, client pinging some host, works with PAP but not with MSCHAP.

  In both cases you haven't given any additional reply attributes to
the NAS.  I don't know why MS-CHAP works, but I'll bet that the NAS is

What is minimal reply attributes needed for MSCHAP to works?

looking for certain RADIUS attributes in the response, and you're not
telling the server to send them.

Sniffing radius packet might help? Any recomended packet sniffer which able to parse radius output?

--beast