Beast ,
        Can u check with u R VPN which password authentication method
is support reason in past i had same probs with my vpn server i was
try to using with MikroTik VPN server n it was not work with MSCHAP
but it working with PAP working perfect so please find out support
which are supported by Chap,PAP,MSCHAPv1,MSCHAPv2 ???

Find out n this is only thing is reamming...now

--
Regards

Vipul Ramani

[EMAIL PROTECTED]