I am trying to get the USR/3-COM HiPer ARC's to accept
multiple Filter-ID's.  I know that this can be done on
other equipment but I haven't found any information on
this particular equipment.  I have tried to just
assign multiple filter-id's with both ":=" and "=" and
I have tried the "+=" operator to stack them all to no
avail.  Always just one of the Filter-IDs specified is
used.  All work if specified individually so it
shouldn't be any problem with the Filter-IDs.  The
ARC's are running v5.7.2 of the firmware.