hello,

I'm trying to assign wireless users connecting to Cisco Aironet 1230 to VLAN
thanks to Freeradius.

Here's the situation :

- Cisco Aironet 1200 with 12.2(15)JA IOS with 3 VLAN :
interface Dot11Radio0
 no ip address
 no ip route-cache
 !
 encryption vlan 1 mode wep mandatory
 !
 encryption vlan 10 mode wep mandatory
 !
 encryption vlan 30 mode wep mandatory
 !
 ssid DEFAULT_VLAN
    vlan 1
    authentication open eap eap_methods
    authentication network-eap eap_methods
    guest-mode
 !
 ssid VLAN10
    vlan 10
    authentication open eap eap_methods
    authentication network-eap eap_methods
 !
 ssid VLAN30
    vlan 30
    authentication open eap eap_methods
    authentication network-eap eap_methods
 !

- Freeradius 1.0.1 on Fedora Core 2
users file configuration :

- Windows XP SP2 client with Aironet 350 PCMCIA card. Windows PEAP 802.1x
supplicant

The PEAP authentication works fine but the client always stays in the
DEFAULT_VLAN vlan.
Here's the radiusd -X output :

It seems that Freeradius does its job but the AP doesn't want to assign the
user to the right the VLAN.

I know many of you made it work, could you please send me any tip ?
thanks,

Jean-Marie

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html