[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I thought that your private reply was condescending in the extreme,

  My reply told you how to educate yourself so as to find out the
information you needed to solve your problem.  If you find that
condescending, then it would appear that you are unwilling to be
educated.

  I do not believe I am capable of helping you solve your problems.

> If you're upset that something you typed got posted on the Internet I
> respectfully suggest that you not type things like that.

  The issue is one of privacy.  Posting private messages in a public
forum is a public statement by you that your behavior is inappropriate.

> Although I'm quite sure that you know much more about this subject than I,
> it occurs to me that there may be documentation somewhere not in your
> possession, or, shocker, that someone else may know something that you do
> not.  That may be naive of me, perhaps you actually do know everything,
> but to the group, I offered, "Alan doesn't have the docs, does anyone
> else"?  Pride cometh, my man...

  What documentation exists is either included with the server, on the
web page, or pointed to from the web page.

  To imply that some additional documentation exists is to imply that
the developers of the server have "secret" documentation which they
show only to the people who ask.  You are stating that our behavior is
unethical and unprofessional.

  That's rude.  Hence my response.  You're unwilling to acknowledge
your behavior, hence your shock that anyone would be insulted by your
insulting insinuations.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html