=?iso-8859-1?Q?=D8ystein_G=E5sdal?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Anybody got a step by step guide how to set up freeradius to work with
> authentication against a nt-domain?

  raddb/radiusd.conf, see "ntlm_auth".

  Or, if your users are only using PAP passwords, not MS-CHAP, see
"rlm_smb", and "experimental.conf".  It should take only a few minutes
to set up rlm_smb, it's pretty simple.

> It seems to me that it should be enough just to un-comment a few
> lines = in radiusd.conf, and provide the domain name, but how does
> the freeradius server know *where* to find the domain, for example?

  It's often in the User-Name attribute.

> I will provide debug logs and everything i anyone is willing to help
> (or maybe anyone has already written a guide for this? :)

  There are very few guides for the server.  Most configuration is
documented in the configuration files, leaving the administrator to
figure it out for himself.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html