Anybody got a step by step guide how to set up freeradius to work with
authentication against a nt-domain?
I have set up freeradius to work with authentication agains the users file,
and that works fine, but now I wanted to test it against a NT-domain (that's
what I really need it for)

It seems to me that it should be enough just to un-comment a few lines in
radiusd.conf, and provide the domain name, but how does the freeradius
server know *where* to find the domain, for example?

I will provide debug logs and everything i anyone is willing to help (or
maybe anyone has already written a guide for this? :)

Thanks,
Øystein Gåsdal
Norway

-