=?iso-8859-1?Q?=D8ystein_G=E5sdal?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Which brings me back to one of my questions: how on earth does
> ntlm_auth (or the machine it is running on) know where the nt4
> domain is?

  Please consult the ntlm_auth documentation to discover how to get it
working from the command line.

  Once that's set up, it will work from FreeRADIUS.

> There must be lots of people out there with ntlm_auth and freeradius
> working... What did you do?

  Followed the ntlm_auth documentation.  It's not included with
FreeRADIUS, because ntlm_auth isn't included with FreeRADIUS.

> Error 1:
> rlm_realm: Looking up realm "AALESUND" for User-Name =3D "AALESUND\OG4"
> rlm_realm: No such realm "AALESUND"

  Does this break anything?  If not, it's not an error.

> Error2:
> Processing the authenticate section of radiusd.conf
> modcall: entering group authenticate for request 19
>   rlm_eap: Request found, released from the list
>   rlm_eap: EAP/mschapv2
>   rlm_eap: processing type mschapv2
>   Processing the authenticate section of radiusd.conf
> modcall: entering group Auth-Type for request 19
>   rlm_mschap: No User-Password configured.  Cannot create LM-Password.
>   rlm_mschap: No User-Password configured.  Cannot create NT-Password.
>   rlm_mschap: Told to do MS-CHAPv2 for OG4 with NT-Password
> radius_xlat: Running registered xlat function of module mschap for =
> string
> 'Challenge'
>  mschap2: b9

  If you're using ntlm_auth, I don't see any errors there.

> Is this something to worry about, or is it connected with the ntlm_auth
> problem?

  It's just the server telling you what it's doing.  If those messages
were errors, then the words "error" or "fail" would probably appear in
them.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html