Michael,

This is more out of curosity than anything ( I have not looked at the
ntlm_auth module ... for the record ):

What does the ntlm_auth module give you over the kerberos authentication
for user auth. Does the ntlm_auth module give you the ability to handle
group lookups and such or is it just authentication?

Bill