Hello,

First, I am new to the RADIUS protocol, and appreciate your help.  I’m working with a python web-interface and a remote server running freeradius-current.  Using the web-interface, I’m trying to get the client to print very verbose information about the transaction with the server (as verbose as possible).  I have tried putting the following along with the username and password (in the users file):

Reply-Message      = "%Z"

This does print verbose output, but only from the server.  I have also tried putting the server in debug mode.  I believe I need to print more detail about the client side.  Is it possible to get more by responding to access-request with a access-challenge?  I don’t know how to specify an access-challenge, rather than the default access-accept.  The RFC stated that setting the “code to 11” would result in an access-challenge.   How do you set the code to 11?  Any advise on getting more verbose/complete output from the client side is much appreciated.