On Fri, 10 Dec 2004, Paul Hampson wrote:

On Fri, Dec 10, 2004 at 03:02:54AM -0600, Tim Winders wrote:
I have tried both 1.01 and cvs-20041209 with the same results.

I would like to be able to use eap/tls, but, in the configure, I keep
getting a warning that eap/tls will silently not be built because it
requires OpenSSL.  I have openssl installed and it is found, but, -lssl
for SSL_New doesn't seem to work.

What version of OpenSSL? It needs to be 0.9.7... From memory, the symbol names changed between 0.9.6 and 0.9.7, too.

Sorry, should have included this with the originl post:

OpenSSL 0.9.7d

--

Tim Winders
Associate Dean of Information Technology