[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Because there's a bug in the source code which prevents
it from working when you're trying to run it on the same server
on which the server is running - no matter what OS that
box is using?

You mentioned "on the same server". I also tried to radzap from a remote server, where no radiusd runs, but wasn't successfull.

I made entries of the remote server in the clients.conf and and naslist as usual on the radius and used the command similar to this:

remoteserver:~# radzap -r <target-radius-IP> <terminalserver-IP> <terminalserver-userport>
Tue Jan 11 16:19:17 2005 : Info: Starting - reading configuration files ...
radzap: zapping termserver x.x.x.x, port xxxxxx
Entry not found

The radutmp-session was not zapped, checked with radwho -ir.

Is anybody able to use radzap remotely?

Thx
Oliver