AJ Grinnell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ok, I have peap working with the users file and with mysql, and I have
> radius working with ldap also. But I can not get a user to
> authenticate against ldap using peap.

  The server does not authenticate against LDAP for any EAP type.  See
my previous message to you on this topic.

> I have seen that you cant use eap and ldap,

  You already asked this question, and I already answered it.  If you
don't remember, read the list archives.

> but peap and ldap should work from what I have read.

  PEAP is a type of EAP.

> the debug that I am seeing is very long, so I have included the part
> where I am seeing an obvious error.

  The part where is says it doesn't have a password?

>  rlm_mschap: No User-Password configured.  Cannot create LM-Password.
>  rlm_mschap: No User-Password configured.  Cannot create NT-Password.
>  rlm_mschap: Told to do MS-CHAPv2 for agrinnell with NT-Password
>  rlm_mschap: FAILED: No NT/LM-Password.  Cannot perform authentication.

  You haven't told the server what the users password is.  How the
heck do you expect it to authenticate anyone?

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html