I see that the example in the link uses PAP instead of EAP?
When I try to use that, the supplicant does not try to authenticate at all,
exept when I go to User account, and write in user credentials manually.
But then SecureW2 tries to authenticate me as [EMAIL PROTECTED]/password,
istead of domain\\username as it should be. Either way, I want to user the
logon information, not write in the information manually.

So the solution is still not working, even with the changes you suggested
int eap.conf
But it works, however, if I use EAP with MSCHAP v2, but I guess that's good
enough?

Anyway, have you been able to authenticate at a very early stage, so logon
scripts can be used with SecureW2?
If not, are there other supplicants that support that?

Thanks so far!

- Øystein