Alan DeKok wrote:

Nick Bright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm having trouble coming up with anything on google about this. Does it help to say that the passwords stored in /etc/shadow appear to be MD5Crypt passwords? They all start with $1$ . . .

Then using those passwords in Crypt-Password should work.

I must have something else set incorrectly then, because I'm still getting the error about user supplied password not matching the password in the database - yet if i change the password in the database (and nothing else, I left it as Crypt-Password) it matches sucessfully and approves the request.