-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris
Knipe
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2005 12:23 PM
To: freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org
Subject: Re: (no subject)

It's really obvious...

- Info: rlm_sql (sql): There are no DB handles to use! skipped 0, tried
to connect 0.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Increase your DB Handles to a higher value. HOW?

- Info: Using deprecated naslist file.  Support for this will go away
soon.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I'd suggest fixing and using clients.conf as well.

-  Error: rlm_sql (sql): Could not link driver rlm_sql_oracle: file not
found
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ There's your biggest problem IMHO.

Just my 2c.

--
Chris.

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. It is
intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this email
in error please notify the system manager or  the sender immediately and
do not disclose the contents to any one or make copies.
PALTEL E-Safety System scanned this email and found NO viruses,
vandals or malicious content.