manIP wrote:
Hi everyone!

Thank your for your answers...
Alan, Patric has totally right. I've set the reject_delay to "0" and the result was the same. I really don't want to touch to the source code and I am sure we can find another way

1) if there is a server timeout, is it assumed as an Access-reject (or does the user will be given access ?)

It is not assumed as an access-reject, it is taken as a no-response, which is not desirable, but the outcome is the same - The user will be denied access.

2) for instance, executing a script from another language which exit 2 from PHP...I tried it with a sh script and it does not work 3) If I reply with a Session-Timeout := 0...may be it will be the same effect (I know it is not clean but I have no other choice

I dont think you want to do this. If for example, the client has been set to reconnect on disconnect, you will be flooded with connection attempts.

4) If the previous solutions do not work, I will probably have to change the code...so Patric, I think the name of the file has changed: it is rlm_exec.c instead of exec.c. Also, After compiling it, could you give some hints to uninstall the previous version and to install the new version properly.

Yes the file name is rlm_exec.c

What I did was download the source rpm, install it, make the changes in the /usr/src/redhat/BUILD/ directory, change the version in the spec file, and build an rpm. This way you can manage your installation much better.

Thank you for your comprehension.
Khalid

HTH

--

Q: I want to be a sysadmin.  What should I do?

A: Seek professional help.