Alan DeKok wrote:
Johan Meiring wrote:
Ok no replies.... I'm sure it so ugly that nobody's even interested.

  Or busy.

Final question.

Instead of hacking auth.c to return DISCONNECT_NAK/_ACK instead of
ACCESS_ACK/_REJECT.

Is there any way to force the return packet type (i.e. value that ends
up in request->reply->code) to be a different packet type using rlm-perl?

  Not really.  The code is pretty much hard-coded to dealing with
access-request packets, and responding with access-accept/challenge/reject.

  This hack *will* work for you... but is definitely not recommended for
wider use.

Cool, thanks, and I agree its not for wider use...

  A better approach is to integrate CoA functionality into the server so
that it's *different* from Access-Request handling.

I assume this is what you are planning for later...

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

--

Johan Meiring
Cape PC Services CC