a.l.m.bu...@lboro.ac.uk wrote:
I have finally been able to upgrade my secondary freeradius server to
2.1.3 and I must commend everyone on their hard work, the changes are great :)

any reason why not 2.1.4 ? :-)
2.1.3 was what was available when I downloaded... :) But now that Im onto version 2 it will be much easier to update regularly!
Is my understanding in this correct, that server 1 will send the request to server 2, and server 2 will try to send it to server 1 again but will fail with a duplication error?

it should refuse/ignore a packet its seen before..

Great, implementing suggestion by Ivan, will see if that solves my problem :)

Thanks
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html