Morning :)

t...@kalik.net wrote:
Configure server 2 *not* to proxy requests coming from server 1 back to
it. And server 1 not to proxy requests coming from server 2 back to it.
There is no reason to send them back.

if (NAS-IP-Address != server1) {
     update control {
           Proxy-To-Realm := server1
I began attempting to implement this (was trying to figure out where to put it) when I noticed that the proxied accounting requests sent from one server to the other maintains the original NAS-IP-Address, and not the freeradius servers IP address. I then thought that I might be able to update it in the pre-proxy section, but then it occurred to me that I need to preserve the NAS-IP-Address as this is one of the values I need to send in a disconnect request :(

Anything else you might be able to suggest?

Many thanks
Patric
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html