On 10/01/2009 10:43 AM, Paul Blalock wrote:
radiusd is already running on that port. When checking /etc/rc.d/rc3.d I
found a file named "S88radiusd". I thought that the "Address already in
use" error was supposed to happen if trying to start a second instance
of the same service?

It is the same service. You need to educate yourself on how System V initscripts work. This really isn't a topic for this list, it's basic system administration. Google "System V initscripts" you should find a wealth of information.

I hope you didn't mess with any of the links under /etc/rc* These are managed by chkconfig.

--
John Dennis <jden...@redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/