On 10/01/2009 10:52 AM, Paul Blalock wrote:
Yes, radiusd is running, but only after I log into a user. I am trying
to get the service to run at boot, and not require me to log in for it
to be running. That is what I am trying to accomplish.

You've been given all the information you need at this point to solve this problem.

If radiusd starts as a consequence of logging in then you've done something to cause this and you need to figure out what you did and fix it because it is not normal and it's not correct.

--
John Dennis <jden...@redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/