Hi Alan ,

That was my question in second post. So i have to mention the CoA port in
home_server section of originate-coa file . If my understanding is right

Where i configure the secret for CoA? I hope in clients.conf. Then it will
look like this
client 127.0.01 {
        secret          = testing123-2
        shortname       = private-network-2
        coa_server = localhost-coa
}

and in originate-coa  the configuration will be
home_server localhost-coa {
        type = coa

        #
        #  Note that a home server of type "coa" MUST be a real NAS,
        #  with an ipaddr or ipv6addr.  It CANNOT point to a virtual
        #  server.
        #
        ipaddr = 127.0.0.1
        port = 4200

        #  This secret SHOULD NOT be the same as the shared
        #  secret in a "client" section.
        secret = testing1234

        #  CoA specific parameters.  See raddb/proxy.conf for details.
        coa {
                irt = 2
                mrt = 16
                mrc = 5