Hi,

Thanks for your replies...

I'm not sure why you say that my LDAP is not working because in the second debug output you can see that I find the object and use it's DN and also extract an attribute from the object. There is no known good password however because AD doesn't store clear-text passwords. The LDAP lookup is not working, however, in the first debug output because I can't use Stripped-User-Name because of nostrip.

In the second debug output I removed nostrip but that strips User-Name (See expanded User-Name and Stripped-User-Name).

I made this setup so that I could keep things separated. I wanted everything for that domain to be handled in it's own virtual-server. I thought that was your idea? Am I misunderstanding virtual-servers?

So... is the conclusion that; this is the behaviour of User-Name when proxied?