On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 9:34 PM, Matt Harrison <matt61...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There is an Eclipse Markdown plugin that sounds similar to the Textile one
> you are using. Not sure how it works, but figured I'd mention it since it
> would allow sticking to Github's default wiki markup language.
>
> http://www.winterwell.com/software/markdown-editor.php

That's good to know

However, GitHub uses its own flavor of markdown, so I guess there might be
small differences between the two. What I dislike about GitHub markdown is
that it only works well with GitHub... while with Textile we still have the
option of easily migrating to a different wiki later on.