Ok, it's a bit weird:

links in the Home page need to be prefixed with "wiki/" while links
elsewhere don't. Maybe this is a bug in the GitHub wiki system. It's not
too bad, only the Home page seems affected. Any other problems with the
wiki so far?

Please do not forget to use *textile* and not github markdown, but default
the GitHub editor mode will be markdown. If you edit as mardown a textile
article it'll break formatting (you can revert by simply editing as textile
and saving again). I haven't found a way to change the default editing mode
yet, but I am pretty satisfied with the current solution.

Learn Windows Azure Live!  Tuesday, Dec 13, 2011