Hi Norbert,

As you've probably noticed by now, the Windows port is in a very rough
state. Here's what I can tell you:

multimedia redirection has not been implemented. On Linux, it's been made
modular such that it can be built with either ffmpeg or gstreamer support.
To port it to Windows, you'll need to validate or port, in order:

The static virtual channel plugin system
The dynamic virtual channel plugin (dyndvc)
The base tsmf (multimedia redirection) plugin
And then write the platform-specific code for the tsmf plugin to use the
native Windows API

Multimedia Redirection is defined as a dynamic virtual channel. Support for
dynamic virtual channel is added with a static virtual channel called
dyndvc. This is why you need to validate or port those two, in order.

As for disk redirection, it's a sub-plugin of device redirection. You need
to first make sure the rdpdr plugin compiles and works, and then port the
sub-plugin system for device redirection. Sub-plugin include disk,
smartcard, printer, parallel and serial port redirection. One difficulty
will be to have the plugin system find the path to the plugins and load
them properly. I'm not sure what a proper plugin install path should be on
Windows.

Also, please note that the Windows port has support for using the native
SSPI modules instead of the ones from WinPR, something which you can enable
in cmake with -DWITH_NATIVE_SSPI=on. Support for basic configuration
through the registry has been added in WinPR, so feel free to include
<winpr/registry.h> and use the subset of the Windows registry API that has
been implemented. I've been defining .reg files on Linux successfully, and
there's enough of the API implemented to make it useful on all platforms.