Dear Marc-André,

thank you for your help.

I had a look at ccmake, it is available, but I could not find the
-DWITH_NATIVE_SSPI=on

option there- so I guess it does not show all options?

We decided not go for multimedia redirection for the moment, as it is "nice to
have" only at present. If we find a customer who pays us for this, we'll return.

This means we need to implement only the channel redirection for disk, printer
and clipboard. I was able to compile printer and had a look at disk, the
problem there seems to be statvfs.h. I think I can implement a version for
windows in a day, but I want to avoid double work by you and me. Can we somehow
organize the work between us?

Again, thank you!

Norbert

ECOS Technology GmbH