Not what I'm seeing.

On 07/07/2014 01:25 PM, Armin Novak wrote:
> You should not run cmake in any subfolder.
> Running it in the top level directory is fine.

This is what I expected but only running it at the top level does not configure
anything under client/Android

Here's the cmake command I used since I'm doing manual ant builds (this is
straight out of docs/README.android):

    FreeRDP]$ cmake -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=cmake/AndroidToolchain.cmake
-DANDROID_NDK="$ANDROID_NDK"
    -DFREERDP_EXTERNAL_SSL_PATH="/home/greno/build/FreeRDP/external/openssl"
    -DFREERDP_EXTERNAL_JPEG_PATH="/home/greno/build/FreeRDP/external/jpeg8d"
-DANDROID_SDK="$ANDROID_SDK"
    -DANDROID_BUILD_JAVA=OFF  -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug

> By default a simple 'make' should build the whole android client for
> 'armeabi-v7a' architecture.
make doesn't build anything under client/Android it just builds FreeRDP.

If you want to tweak settings install ccmake to adjust the cmake variables to
your liking. Currently we use cmake 2.8 so
the documentation for that is here
http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/v2.8.0/cmake.html On Mon, 2014-07-07 at 13:19
-0400,