On Sat, 9 Aug 2014 10:02:42 +0200, Erfane Arwani
<erfane.arw...@nanocloud.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> First I would like to thank you for the great efforts you made on
FreeRDP
> and Webconnect.
>
> We're currently adding 3 features to Webconnect-FreeRDP:
> Keyboard layouts. Now we support PC-Fr and PC-US on any Windows browser,
> but we will add the others (Mac-Fr for example).
> HTML5 Clipboard Redirection (with a widget)
> HTML5 RemoteApp with canvas rescaling
> We're facing difficulties implementing the Clipboard Redirection, but
> we’ll figure out something.
>
> Here’s a screenshot with RemoteApp capability:
>

> You can find our repository here:
> https://github.com/nanoClouD/FreeRDP-WebConnect
>
> There is a branch for RemoteApp:
> https://github.com/nanoClouD/FreeRDP-WebConnect/tree/remoteapp
>
> Cheers,
> Erfane

Hi,

I am responsible of the implementation of the few features listed by
Erfane.

I'm currently stuck on the Clipboard Redirection implementation.

I think I understand how a Virtual Channel works in FreeRDP API, and I'm
actually trying to initialize it like this :

typedef int cliprdr_VirtualChannelEntry(PCHANNEL_ENTRY_POINTS);

CHANNEL_ENTRY_POINTS* entry_point =
(CHANNEL_ENTRY_POINTS*)malloc(sizeof(CHANNEL_ENTRY_POINTS));
void* VirtualChannelEntryt =
freerdp_channels_client_find_static_entry("VirtualChannelEntry",
"cliprdr");

freerdp_channels_client_find_static_entry("VirtualChannelEntry",
"cliprdr");

// call  cliprdr_VirtualChannelEntry(PCHANNEL_ENTRY_POINTS)
((cliprdr_VirtualChannelEntry*)VirtualChannelEntry)(entry_point);

I've got a segfault on the cliprdr_VirtualchannelEntry call. I probably
missed something, any help would be appreciated here.

A quick question to help me about this, is there an option for FreeRDP
project to add the debug symbols for gcc compilation ? It would help me to
understand how Clipboard Redirection works.

Thank you in advance,

Alban