Hi,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Yes, I do realize about the data transmission amount issue.  However it
doesn't explain why the other board with the same CPU wouldn't have such
problem under the same condition.  We have tried as much as possible,
trying to clarify and find out the possible cause about the delay without
any luck.

On our board we're running ubuntu arm with X window, however I have no idea
what system the other board is running.  In your experences, would it be
possible that the delay may be caused by X window?  Or, besides the data
amount and CPU capibility, what else should we pay attention to?

Any advice and help will be very appreciated.

Franklin
--
Sent from my phone