Hi,

> On Mon, 22 Dec 2014 08:36:02 PM Franklin Weng wrote:
> > Yes, I do realize about the data transmission amount issue.  However it
> > doesn't explain why the other board with the same CPU wouldn't have such
> > problem under the same condition.
> What "other board"? This is the first time you've mentioned it, but there
> is no
> other context.
>
> Brad

Sorry for not mentioning in my first mail.  At first I just want to know if
there are any issues regarding to the video smoothness.

We're working on our target board, but there is another board with the same
CPU as a benchmark.  In that board all the operations are running well no
matter the video window size is large or small.  In our target board the
video is smooth when window is small but not when window is resized to a
larger one.

Unfortunately we don't have any clue about the other board, no matter what
system it is running, or what parameters it offered to the freerdp.  All
the clues we have is to compare the handshaking packets.  The handshaking
packets of the two boards looked the same.  All the necessary virtual
channels were opened.

Franklin