Koen Martens wrote:
> Ben wrote:

>>> I have attached my build info, including a view of pkg_info.txt, which
>>> shows that 51 packages appear to be added to the ISO but only 34
>>> packages are listed in pkg_info.txt.
>>>
>>> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>>>
>>> Ben
>>>
>> Any updates on this? I just tried updating my sources and applying Koen
>> Marten's patch from this morning but still had problems with the proper
>> packages being added to the ISO.
>>

> Did you try the same thing I tried: sprinkle some echo statements
> around in the pkginstall script. Start by catting input and output
> of each of the three functions, to zoom in which function 'looses'
> the package. Then you can put more detailled echo's and/or analyze
> the code of the function that is the culprit.
>
> Gr,
>
> Koen

I'm sorry for continuing this thread, I wonder if anyone is still
reading it, but I think I've finally nailed down the problem. After
finally finding the .done_pkginstall file I saw a bunch of "pkg_add:
could not find package" statements. The odd thing is all of these
packages that could not be found aren't showing up in
"/tmp/freesbie.icICHjHP/packages" as being dependencies. Are the
FreeSBIE scripts not drilling down far enough to find dependencies of
dependencies?

I guess I'll keep digging but please let me know if anyone else sees
this as possible.

Thanks,

Ben