Hi Brian,

Thanks for the e-mail.  Unfortunately we are still having problems getting the graph
window to appear.  Here is what we have:

1)
> load the y values into tksurfer to see scatter plots.
We tried to load the .bfloat file as an overlay, and got this message in the log
window:

sclv_read_bfloat_values: error in FunD_New

Not a directory

2)  Here are the messages I get in the log window when loading
y_doss-thickness-250lh.fsgd file (No graph window appears):

INFO: ignoring tag Creator
INFO: ignoring tag SmoothSteps
INFO: ignoring tag SUBECTS_DIR
INFO: ignoring tag SynthSeed
Read one slice only. Did you put all the slices in the same directory?
WARNING: Could not get the graph title.
WARNING: Could not get the measurement label.
WARNING: Could not get the subject name.
WARNING: Could not get the data file name.
ERROR: Could not get number of classes.

Thanks for your help,

Robert