Have you looked at the aparc+aseg.mgz? It has cortical and subcortical labelings. You can convert it to analyze with mri_convert.

Behrang Nosrat Makouei wrote:
Hi,

I actually had the some extra question in addition to the question Shahab had. So i thought to put the questions in the reply.
My final goal is to have Cortical Regions segmented at the subjects native coordinate space. And I prefer to have the segmentation in analyze format.

and also, I was wondering if
1- there is a way of saving Surfaces generated with FreeSurfer into an analyze image.
2- If we can control how fine the cortical segmentation be. (the number of regions segmented).

Behrang,