Hi,
I am running an ROI analysis on a set of event-related data obtained
through spmhrf analysis. When I run roisumamry-sess to obtain the values
needed to calculate a percent signal change the number of estimations per
condition is 1, which makes sense since I am looking at the entire time
window. I have three conditions, however, and only three numbers
corresponding to each condition to be used in a total % signal change
calculation are generated. My question is, how are these overall values
for each condition calculated? More specifically, how are the TRs assigned
to a particular condition to calculate a value specifc to a condition when
each condition overlaps within the timewindow? Thanks in advance to anyone
who can help,
Cameron