Sure, my command would look something like this:
mris_anatomical_stats -b average_subject lh white -l lh.mylabel
Works on individual subjects, but not on the averaged one.
The latter was created with
make_average_subject --subjects STRU_1 STRU_2 [...] --out average_subject
Thanks for your help,
Johannes

Doug Greve schrieb:

The problem is that this is being done an the average subject, which does not have a wm.mgz file. Should be easy to fix. Johannes, can you send your cmd line?

doug

Nick Schmansky wrote:

Johannes,

wm.mgz is produced in the -autorecon2 stage of recon-all.
A handy table to consult is:

http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/ReconAllDevTable

or

http://grahamwideman.com/gw/brain/fs/fsunderstanding2006/processvsdata2006.htm