Dear Freesurfer People,

>From http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/RemoteAccess we found out
that it seems MGH people have some custom script or a VNC server
(named vncserver.glx) which GLX support good enough to run freesurfer
within VNC session.

We have been using standard vnc4server which provides GLX
capabilities but unfortunately seems not all, so whenever we run
tksurfer (for instance) we get a lengthy list of following errors and
opengl canvas not painted at all

,-------------------------------------------
| Received X error!
|         Error code   : 158
|         Request code : 148
|         Minor code   : 2
|
|         Error text : 'GLXBadLargeRequest'
`---

Could you please advice on what VNC server solution you are using for
freesurfer

--
Yaroslav Halchenko
Research Assistant, Psychology Department, Rutgers-Newark