What happened to the .mat file? mri_convert should work with all orientations.

Julia Hamstra wrote:

To more fully explain the road block, this is the output of 'mri_info analyzefile --slicedirection'

MatlabRead: readHeader returned NULL

WARNING: analyzeRead(): matfile
analyzefile.mat exists but could not read ...
  may not be matlab4 mat file ... proceeding without it.
INFO: could not find
analyzefile.mat file for direction cosine info.
INFO: use Analyze 7.5 hdr->hist.orient value: 0, transverse unflipped (default).
INFO: if not valid, please provide the information in
analyzefile.mat file

I am running on a Mac. Does this have anything to do with it? I don't have matlab on the mac, but on a windows virtual machine.

thanks
~julia