Hi Doug & others,

  I am trying to use reg-feat2anat as it is described on the FSL web page:
  http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/freesurfer/index.html

  However, I always seem t get a very bad registration. I tried using different
values for  --maxangle --cost mutualinfo --bins, but maintained --dof always at
6 for rigid body registration of the T1 and EPI, but didn't gt any good results.
  Initially I thought it might be because reg-fea2anat does not use a
skull-stripped T1, but  when I run Feat using the T1.mgz (converted to .nii.gz)
as the main structural image for Registration (and the MNI brain as standard
space), both with 'Full Search' option and dof = 6, the registration (with
FEAT)  works well.
  Is there anything else I can try to make it work with reg-feat2anat. Why
wouldn't the registration work on my data with reg-feat2anat given that it
works with Feat?

  Any comments or suggestions would be very appreciated.

  best,

Sandy