You can also use mri_binarize (it takes any format as input). We don't have anything that will automatically generate a separate volume for each label.

Bruce Fischl wrote:

Hi Jenifer,

yes, you could do that for each label defined in the aseg.stats file (or the FreeSurferColorLUT.txt, but that will contain labels that don't exist in that volume).

what else are you trying to do that you need help with?

Bruce