Hi there,

I am trying to interpolate a volume of tstats to the average surface with mri_vol2surf but I am getting the error below. Does mri_vol2surf take all the inputs that mri_convert takes? Is this a float2int problem mentioned in the bugs section of the --help? If the latter, what argument should I specify with --float2int? Thanks in advance for your time.

Cheers,

-Morgan

mri_vol2surf --src vbm_results_mni305_tl.nii.gz --trgsubject average --hemi lh --surf inflated --surfreg lh.sphere.reg --out lh.vbm_surf_results.mgh --srcreg reg.dat
srcvol = vbm_results_mni305_tl.nii.gz
srcreg = reg.dat
srcregold = 0
srcwarp unspecified
surf = inflated
hemi = lh
trgsubject = average
surfreg = lh.sphere.reg
interp = nearest
float2int = round
INFO: float2int code = 2
niiRead(): error opening file /home/fs11/mhough/Research/SOS/vbm_interp_results/vbm_results_mni305_tl.nii.gz
ERROR: could not read vbm_results_mni305_tl.nii.gz as type 24