Dear Freesurfers.

I am facing a crucial point.:)and I need your help.

After examining most of our subjects, we decided that there is no need to
run all the procedures- work flow, since our data is not prone to too many
failures, and just start with recon-all-all, get all the data and then start
editing.  Usually we have to add very few cp and to do some pial edits (not
in all the cases).However, our talairach looks good, no skull striping
problems and wm is also ok.

I was wondering if running recon-all-all, and then fixing the i.e. cp , or
the pial surface when repeating autorecon2-cp, or
autorecon2-pial-autorecon3, is it harmful? Does this mass my analysis , or
it's ok?

Thank You
Sharon